Tuesday, May 28, 2013

What if I told you suffering is the BEST THING FOR YOU? Why God Permits trials and sufferings.

God is mysterious.  We have to accept this fact.  We cannot think that we can completely understand God. 




Sitting in mass this Sunday, I was emotional... this past two weeks I have been very emotional to say. Ive been  away from my family, my network, my nest, my support system for 4 months now. having been surrounded by them for 21 years or at least the luxury of living and working in the same state. It is true that you dont really know how good you have it till its gone. I took that family time for granted and it has been setting in really deep. 

Sundays were my favorite days...I loved going to mass with my family and being spiritually fed and satisfied with the graces  received by mass attendance and receiving Jesus in Holy Communion. As well as being lit on fire for Christ and living out the gospel through letting the Holy Spirit enlighten me and relate to the Gospel, Homily and readings at church.

So here I was Sunday trying to hold back tears as the procession of mass started. I was sad that I could not share this beautiful moment i enjoyed with my family physically, but at peace at the same time for I knew God was permitting this spiritual affliction to only let me bear great fruits that will never rot in the end.

 For i know from experience:
 that EVERY HORRIBLE SUFFERING( or what i perceived at the time horrible) GOD MADE INTO A BEAUTIFUL MASTERPIECE THAT WORDS COULD NOT EXPLAIN. 

Imagine the worst possible situation that could happen, God permitted to me during this time I was so lost confused and distraught at what to do But God even made that Beautiful in its own time and looking back i saved so many souls through my suffering that i would endure again if presented the opportunity. 


You are probably saying im crazy, for you are right IM CRAZY ABOUT GOING TO HEAVEN. and I LOVE GOD SO MUCH for He is the only one who knows our purpose here how can we not trust in Him? Know that through suffering and trials its a spiritual test ...

  1. ARE WE STRONG ENOUGH TO BE RECRUITED TO BE SOLDIERS OF CHRIST?
  2. IS OUR FAITH SO DEEPLY ROOTED WE COMPLETELY TRUST IN GOD?
  3. DO WE COMPLETELY ABANDON OURSELVES TO GODS WILL?

You see He is using this to STRENGTHEN us to ENDURE this earthly life to PROVE that we have HOPE in living in eternity in Heaven. And then God who is Love... so graciously spoke to me in the reading it LITERALLY WAS LIKE GOD  CHOSE THE READING FOR ME.

Romans Chapter 5 Verse 4-5 says: but we even boast of our afflictions, knowing that affliction produces endurance, and endurance, proven character, and proven character, hope, and hope does not disappoint, because the love of God has been poured out into our hearts through the Holy Spirit that has been given to us" 

Through whatever suffering/affliction you are going through know that everything even some cases bad are permitted by God, He is giving us the grace to grow closer to him in body mind and spirit and is producing fruits of endurance, character, and hope which will have for the rest of our lives to put in our spiritual tool box to use in all situations life throw at us.




I LOVE THIS QUOTE BY ST. TERESA OF AVILA FOR HOW TRUE, AND HOW COMFORTING! 


 the words of  Teresa of Avila are true and real: 
"Let nothing trouble you, let nothing frighten you.  All things are passing; God never changes. Patience obtains all things. He who possesses God lacks nothing:
God alone suffices."  





My friend if you have God you have EVERYTHING YOU NEED. Fear not for God who created you out of the image of love will never leave your side. He is with you granting everything you need 365/24/7 . What more could we ask for..... 

JESUS I TRUST IN YOU AND GIVE YOU MY MIND BODY AND SPIRIT, GOD DO WITH ME WHAT YOU WILL THROUGH THE HOLY SPIRIT LET YOUR DIVINE WILL BE KNOWN TO ME SO I CAN CARRY OUT MY MISSION AND PURPOSE HERE ON EARTH AND MEET YOU IN HEAVEN.
AMEN.

<3 Alison Claire




No comments:

Post a Comment